Sunday, December 21, 2008

Tagged


L: NOT TJB. R: NOT TJB, EITHER.

The hateful Mr. Peenee has, in a shocking display of Yuletide malice, tagged this blog. The rules are as follows:

1. Link to the person who tagged you. 2. Post the rules on your blog. 3. Write six random things about yourself. 4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. 5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog. 6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

All right, here goes. Six random things about TJB:

* You can tell when I've slipped past the point of mere tipsiness to inebriation when I begin flicking imaginary hair away from my eyes and forehead.

* The sight, smell, and taste of hard boiled eggs moves me to violent nausea.

* The sound of two people fighting, or verbal abuse, on television bothers and upsets me so, I have to change the channel or leave the room.

* I've never, ever done drag.

* My first sexual experience was at the age of 14, in the (now-defunct) Barnes & Noble on West 18th Street. Classy.

* There exists, somewhere on the 'net, a photograph of me at age 19, wearing a backwards baseball cap; an "I Heart Disco" baby tee; short shorts; and black work boots, posted by an old flame.

OK,
Jason, Donna Lethal, Suffering Fools Badly!, Scooterville, Larry, and Vintage a Go Go; it's all about you now.

8 comments:

  1. "There exists, somewhere on the 'net, a photograph of me at age 19, wearing a backwards baseball cap; an "I Heart Disco" baby tee; short shorts; and black work boots, posted by an old flame."

    OMG...that's you?!
    That's my screensaver!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where in the B&N did you lose your cherry exactly? And what kind of sexual experience was it?

    And really don't I tell enough about my life most of the time...I don't know whats left.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some how I managed...check it out.

    I really need to see that photo of you in your disco hot pants.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jason -- God save the screen.

    Dray -- You don't expect me to give away the entire candy store, do you?

    As for the photo -- I daresay I looked cute as a little gay boi button at the time. The times, they are a-changin'...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know it's unusual for you to reveal even that much. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alright my entry is up for what little interest it may be worth....

    And in exchange I want to see the aforementioned pic ture a well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One must keep an air of mystery, darling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I demand to see that picture, and I demand to see it now.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget