Sunday, December 21, 2008
L: NOT TJB. R: NOT TJB, EITHER.
The hateful Mr. Peenee has, in a shocking display of Yuletide malice, tagged this blog. The rules are as follows:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. 2. Post the rules on your blog. 3. Write six random things about yourself. 4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. 5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog. 6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
All right, here goes. Six random things about TJB:
* You can tell when I've slipped past the point of mere tipsiness to inebriation when I begin flicking imaginary hair away from my eyes and forehead.
* The sight, smell, and taste of hard boiled eggs moves me to violent nausea.
* The sound of two people fighting, or verbal abuse, on television bothers and upsets me so, I have to change the channel or leave the room.
* I've never, ever done drag.
* My first sexual experience was at the age of 14, in the (now-defunct) Barnes & Noble on West 18th Street. Classy.
* There exists, somewhere on the 'net, a photograph of me at age 19, wearing a backwards baseball cap; an "I Heart Disco" baby tee; short shorts; and black work boots, posted by an old flame.
OK, Jason, Donna Lethal, Suffering Fools Badly!, Scooterville, Larry, and Vintage a Go Go; it's all about you now.