Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Mark Your Calendars!

Speaking of demented geniuses...



...the most fabulous of us all, Thombeau, has graciously invited us to guest-blog on Planet Fabulon for the day on August 15.

If our own blog postings are a bit sparse on August 14, it's probably because we've taken to bed with a supply of dolls, vodka, lemon squash, the collected works of Jackie Susann and three of the houseboys in an attempt to calm our nerves at the prospect of such an awesome responsibility.

6 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are taking all the correct measures to prepare yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Queena in San Diego here. That is so cool!!! I could never decide which site was more awesome. You guys are pure love and enchantment for me. I know you'll do just great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so looking forward to it. You'll be a star darling. Remember, with Fabulonistas, you can never go far wrong with pictures of naked men.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I LOVE this shot of you. Red is definitely your color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the votes of confidence, you sweet things! And Peenee, I'll post some weenie just for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. and just bit of weenie for me too, please!

    ReplyDelete