Saturday, August 9, 2008

We Interrupt Our Usual Programming For Some Self-Indulgence



Just a thought for today: Intentional cruelty really is unforgivable. We're not talking pseudo-witticisms and bitchiness here; but words and actions designed and intended to hurt and cause pain.

I seriously doubt that the person to whom I wish to direct this reminder will ever read this blog, or indeed even is aware of its existence, but I just needed to vent. And if you are reading this: well, I hope that you gained some satisfaction from what you said. Glad you got it off your chest. Happy now?

OK, the self-pity party is over. I'll post something fabulous soon, promise.

5 comments:

  1. Goodness. Well, I don't know what happened, but intentional cruelty is *always* wrong...despicable really...and well, just plain tacky besides.

    And you can't help but post something fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you'd like to point me towards this person, I'd be happy to show him what a genuinely vicious queen who survived the Reagan administration AND a Texas high school can do when crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jason -- Thank you, darling. Right back atcha.

    Peenee -- I may take you up on that offer. Although I'm 99% inclined to take the high road in this matter, the other 1% of me wants to cut that bitch DEEP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because you ARE Fabulous darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dray -- Such a sweetheart you are.

    ReplyDelete