Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Girl Talk

"You are getting very sleepy...and when you awake...you will be as talented as I, Academy Award-winning actress, Joan Fontaine."

"Lesh name shome cockatils af'er us, 'k, girlsh? Screaming Mimi, Boozy Clooney and Plenty Valente! Ha ha ha ha ha!"

"Her initials are B.D., but she's really full of B.S.! 'What a dump'? She must have been looking in the mirror!"

"'I've got an idea,' too, Lucille...howzabout sharing some of that Cuban ham with me?"

"Well, Mitz, your wiglets were the biggest things in the room a minute ago."

8 comments:

  1. poor kaye....she didn't stand a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who are the three broads in the second photo ?? The one in the middle looks like Maggie Smith..

    ReplyDelete
  3. God, I would love to jump in that third photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. norma - She just kept slinging back those Whiskey Sours!

    Felix - And that makes me happy!

    brbette - Left to right: Mimi Hines, Rosie Clooney and Caterina Valente.

    Donna - I know, right? And who knew that JC could make Judy guffaw so hard? Of course, they were probably on their fourth round by that time...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear God but look at the cans on Judy! If I'm not mistaken, one of them got a bit part in Woody Allen's Everything You Wanted to Know about Sex But Were Afraid to Ask.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to be plenty valente....looks like me and my two girly friends on a good night!

    ReplyDelete