Saturday, August 9, 2008

Speaking of Celebrity Dreams...



...last night, I had a dream about American Ballet Theatre's resident sex god, Jose Manuel Carreno.






My dream also involved, at various times, a poached egg, sandstorms, a banquet hall, a mangled Porsche convertible a la James Dean, my father, laboratory beakers, and a really nasty Dina Lohan lookalike.


Fortunately, such is the beauty and splendor that is Jose Manuel Carreno, he overrides such horrors and I still look back at my dream with fondness.

5 comments:

  1. Lohan? shudder!

    But a ballerino and a poached egg....that's the stuff of dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness he was there because any dream w/Dina Lohan is a nightmare!

    Poached egg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, in my dream, Jose was *making* me a poached egg. I'm sure there's symbolism in there, somewhere.

    A friend of mine who happened to mention the name Guy Ritchie today also sparked the memory that Mr. Madonna also made a guest appearance in my dream, stark naked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the best dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last night, I had another dream about The Supremes. Those are rather frequent.

    ReplyDelete