Monday, April 13, 2009

With All the Frills Upon It?


What did you dear readers wear for Easter Sunday?


It's the one holiday remaining where people still seem to "dress up"; although it has the amusing effect of inspiring heterosexuals to color coordinate their outfits in the brightest shades of blue, green, pink, or yellow possible.


Still, in this Dress Down era, we appreciate their efforts. Our Easter outfit consisted of tan tropical wool trousers; an espresso double side vent jacket; a white barrel cuff, point collar shirt; a pink silk knit tie; a brown cotton pocket square printed with large red cherries and banded in the same shade of pink as the tie; and, of course, the now-infamous green shoes. It put a spring in our step and a song in our heart -- and looking good and feeling great is the best spring tonic we can think of.





VISIT SEXY PEOPLE!

3 comments:

  1. I took a powder puff from my vanity and turned it into a simple white cottontail.

    In these times of economic hardship, we can all make a fashion statement for less.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know my slovenly costume would just cause you distress, so all I'll detail is that it was so lovely here, I was barefoot. I have very pretty feet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MJ -- I love chic ingenuity!

    Peenee -- As long as R-Man isn't keeping you barefoot AND pregnant.

    ReplyDelete